- Lightweight and easily portable
- Set up within a matter of minutes and will stay standing without continuous inflation
- Raised floor panels prevent contact with contaminated shower wash off which is collected in a PVC chemically resistant sump
- Sleeves for pumped extraction of contaminated water are included as standard
- Can be used on hard or soft standing and guy ropes are provided for securing in position
- Minimal training, servicing and maintenance costs
- Available in Yellow PU material or Orange PVC material
Follow the links below for full product information on the MFC International site.
Single Decontamination Showers - Single Decontamination Showers come with a viewing window and optional chemically resistant nitrile rubber gloves to allow assisted decontamination by a third party stood outside of the unit.
Four Person Decontamination Units - The shower system has two separate water feeds allowing the front half of the shower to be fed with water treated with a cleanser or neutralising agent, while the back half can be used to rinse off with clean water.
Mass Decontamination Units - The mass decontamination shower is internally partitioned into three lanes (male, female & assisted casualty), with pre and post decon changing areas.